- By E-mail
- By Phone
laser hair removal Bloom Laser Clinic
Laser Hair removal
Laser hair removal becomes popular and affordable easy way to remove unwanted hair.
Lumenis’ LightSheer diode technology has become the industry’s ‘Gold Standard’ and is in a class of its own. Its superior safety and effectiveness have been proven in extensive clinical trials and long-term clinical practice. The LightSheer uses high-power diode technology that delivers high fluence.
Contact cooling ChillTip™ for superior epidermal protection and highest efficacy .
Advantages of Laser hair removal :
- After undergoing with the process of Laser hair removal, people will experience permanent hair removal from their body. In several cases quite a number of people observe hair reduction up to 60-95% after completion of a full course.
- The treatment of Laser hair removal is a permanent and authentic way out of removing ingrown hair present on any part of the body.
- The procedure of Laser hair removal is completely simple and painless. Laser hair removal treatment should be carried out through highly skilled and professional practitioners to acquire best possible results.
- This Laser hair removal procedure will surely give true worth to your money by offering you flawless results.
- All types of skins can be treated through Laser hair removal procedure that includes Asian, Afro Caribbean and dark skins.
- Suitable for treatment on all body areas
How do I prepare for laser treatment for body hair?
Preparation for laser treatment at Bloom Laser clinic :
- Avoiding sunbathing, tanning beds, waxing and any chemical peels or collagen injections for two weeks prior to the procedure.
- Avoiding perfumes, deodorants or any potential irritants in the treatment area before and after treatment.
- Avoiding aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements due to increased risk of bleeding.
Before doing Laser Hair Removal
We require that all patients WET SHAVE 24 hours immediately prior to their appointed time to allow the hair to stay in the follicle.
DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHAVE: medical research has consistently shown as absolutely false the notion that shaving any part of the body causes more hair growth. It may seem that way, since the base of individual hair shafts is thicker, and thins out as it lengthens, such that the stubby early growth after hairs are shaved feels to many people as if they are thicker and/or denser!
How is laser treatment for body hair performed?
Hair reduction and body hair removal typically requires the use of non-ablative lasers. Before laser hair removal, you’ll be fitted with special goggles to protect your eyes from the laser beam. A topical anesthetic may be applied to your skin to reduce any discomfort during treatment of sensitive areas .
During the Laser hair removal procedure, a hand-held laser instrument is pressed to your skin. A cold chill Saffair head will be sliding tip of the instrument or a cool gel may be used to protect your skin.
When the laser is activated, a laser beam will pass through your skin to the tiny sacs (follicles) where hair growth originates. The heat from the laser beam damages the hair follicles, which inhibits hair growth. Treating a small area, such as the upper lip, may take only a few minutes. Treating a larger area, such as the back, may take one hour.
Laser Hair Removal Price at Bloom laser Clinic
***** Pay for 5 and get one session free.*****
lip $ 50 each or $250 for a package of 6
chin $50 each or $250 for a package of 6
beard $60 each or $300 for a package of 6
cheek $60 each or $300 for a package of 6
neck/back of neck $60 each or $300 for a pkg of 6
nose $40 each or $200 for a package of 6
ear/Areola $60 each or $300 for a package of 6
face $120 each or $600 for a package of 6
hand/fingers $60 each or $300 for a package of 6
feet/toes $60 each or $300 for a package of 6
chest $140 each or $700 for a package of 6
stomach $140 each or $700 for a package of 6
shoulder $100 each or $500 for a package of 6
upper back $140 each or $700 for a package of 6
lower back $140 each or $700 for a package of 6
full back $220 each or $1100 for a package of 6
upper arms $120 each or $600 for a package of 6
forearms $120 each or $600 for a package of 6
full arms $220 each or $1100 for a package of 6
under arms $80 each or $400 for a package of 6
upper legs $180 each or $900 for a package of 6
lower legs $160 each or $800 for a package of 6
full legs $300 each or $1500 for a package of 6
bikini area $90 each or $450 for a package of 6
extended bikini $160 each or $800for a pkg of 6
Brazilian bikini $200each or $1000 for a pkg of 6
Book ONLINE now!