NATURALLY ROOTED HAIR GROWTH STUDIO
LASER HAIR GROWTH STUDIO
FOR MEN AND WOMEN
How was NATURALLY ROOTED HAIR GROWTH STUDIO created?
A few years ago Michelle Lindsay, a Certified Hair Loss Practitioner, faced the horribly painful experience of alopecia, feeling powerless as she watched her hair fall out. She wanted to help men and women who were experiencing the same dread of hair loss gain-back their confidence, dignity and youthful appearance. How? By opening Naturally Rooted Hair Growth Studio in Halifax and using a multi-therapeutic approach to hair growth.
The process used involves FDA Approved Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) and nutrient rich products that have been clinically formulated by trichologists and dermatologists for over 24 years. Naturally Rooted can help clients successfully grow back their hair without having to undergo invasive surgery.
Michelle Lindsay, Certified Hair Loss Practitioner
What is LLLT?
LLLT is defined as ‘low level light therapy’ or ‘cool laser’ and it effectively stimulates the scalp area and causes an increase in blood flow called photo-biostimulation.
LLLT has been used in Europe for over 35 years as an alternative medicine to treat a wide variety of ailments and conditions, from arthritis and hair loss to sports injuries and wounds. The light emitted from the laser machine does not burn the skin like high-intensity lasers, and is therefore a safe and effective form of therapy.
How the LLLT works
When the low-level-laser therapy is applied:
- The production of Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is increased. ATP is a molecule that stores and supplies energy. When it is increased in the weakened hair follicle, it serves to energize and repair it.
- Blood micro-circulation to the follicle is increased, improving function.
- The amount of nutrient acquisition by the follicle is increased, providing much needed nourishment.
- An increase in oxygen uptake and calcium ion mobilization is achieved, further nourishing the follicle.
- The amount of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is decreased and broken down, sending it to be eliminated by your body’s waste system. DHT is a hormone that is the primary factor that causes hair loss in both men and women. By decreasing it, the follicle can once again grow normal hair.
- Follicular inflammation is decreased so that the follicle is healthier.
What is alopecia?
Alopecia is a medical term for ‘hair loss’, however, it does not refer to one specific hair loss disease. Androgenic Alopecia is the #1 cause of hair loss.
Other causes are:
- Hormonal: post-partum, menopause
- Nutritional Deficiency: iron, digestive disorder, improper nutrient absorption
- Thyroid disorder
- Medical/Overall Health
- Environment: exposure to toxins
- Hair Style
- Scalp Disorders
- Stress and Anxiety
- Auto-immune disorders
Am I a candidate for the hair growth program at Naturally Rooted??
A free comprehensive and confidential consultation will indicate if you are a candidate for our hair growth/rejuvenation program.
What type of results can I look forward to when undergoing the hair growth program?
There are three stages of results when your hair is treated with the LLLT/hair growth program.
- The LLLT stops the hair from falling out any further.
- Existing hair becomes thicker, fuller, healthier and shinier because nutrients are beginning to feed the follicles.
- The miniaturized hair begins to heal and grow long again. You will start to see your hair growing where it had stopped.
Can you tell me about the hair growth treatment?
The treatment includes:
- A free consultation appointment
- A prescribed series of low level laser appointments
- Recommended nutrient-dense topical creams, DHT blockers and supplements, create the optimal scalp environment and encourage healthy, optimal hair growth
How long does it take to see results?
Each client’s health history is different. However, on average you should start to see results in as little as 4 weeks to 16 weeks. We take your ‘before’ pictures to monitor the hair growth.
How do I know this is an effective method of hair growth?
Numerous studies have been done that show the effectiveness of LLLT on hair growth. The results speak for themselves. Come in for your free consultation today!