- By E-mail
- By Phone
Dr. Amr Fathy
Dr. Amr Fathy
He is fluent in three languages (English, French and Arabic) and while not at the clinic enjoys spending time with his three children and wife. Dr Fathy has extensive expertise with wide array of laser and other energy devices in laser hair removal, leg and facial veins removal, acne scar, facial rejuvenation, fat lipolysis, skin chemical peeling, exfoliation, microdermabrasion and mesotherapy and skin care/cosmetic products.
* 25 years’ experience in Dermatology, including 15 years in the field of aesthetic medicine & aesthetic/cosmetic laser. He used more than 30 different Laser machines and state-of-art devices .
* Worked as cosmetic laser dermatologist in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Egypt during the last 25 years.
* Continued and upgraded his professional career in France and the United States where he mastered many aesthetic Laser procedures.
* During the last 5 years, Dr. Amr Fathy managed and treated over 25,000 patients for a wide variety of skin, hair and nail conditions. He managed more than 6,000 different laser procedures.
* Board of Integrative Medicine ( United States and Canada).
* Certified from the American Board of Aesthetic Medicine
* Diploma from the American Academy of Aesthetic medicine (AAAM).
* Fellow of the American Society of Laser for Medicine & surgery (ASLMS).
* Certified on Course on Lasers in Health Care, Laser Training Institute, Florida, USA.
* PhD Thesis in Dermatology. Cairo University.
* Master’s Degree (M Sc.) on skin and venereal diseases. Cairo University.
* Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (M.B.B.Ch.). Cairo University.